Vee's tip of lowering the ISO on my camera - which I will try to figure out for next time), but the fabric is a soft, comfy chocolate leopard print double-knit that I think I got on sale at Hancock Fabrics. At the time I bought it, I thought it might make a good top so I bought 2 yards. This would normally be enough, even for a long sleeve top, but the cowl on the top is rather large and cut on the bias, and I did not have enough fabric:( I've had the fabric for awhile so I wasn't sure if the store would still have more in stock, plus I really didn't want to spend any more money, so I put my thinking cap on for awhile and came up with this.
I took the scraps and sewed them together until I had a piece of fabric large enough to cut the cowl out. The cowl is doubled so all the wonky seams ended up hidden underneath the top layer and are in the back. The busy print means that the seams are almost unnoticeable. I am the most proud of this part of the whole project;)
As for the pattern itself, it has dropped shoulders, a huge but lovely cowl, and a pleat at center front, which is a nice feature that adds a little interest to an otherwise plain front. The whole pattern went together beautifully and I love it. I made a size medium, adding my usual one inch to the side seams, tapering out from under the arms. I lengthened the sleeves 1/2 inch and added 1 inch to the length. I usually lengthen sleeves a lot more and often have to widen the bicep area. I did not have to do that here, which makes me think the pattern may run a bit large, so if you are between sizes, go down a size. (Take into consideration that I used a knit, but some of the other recommended fabrics are wovens. If you are using a woven, it may not run so large, so proceed with caution).
Not the greatest view from the back, but at least you can see the coverage helps keep your backside warm:)